This page has moved to a new address.

Friday Features

Sew Woodsy: Friday Features

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Features

We were close once again to hitting 50 projects, but still no cigar! Maybe, next week! In the meantime we had some amazing projects linked up! Here are my favorite five in no particular order! *Remember if you were featured to grab a button and display it proudly!

Transferring Ink to Candles from A Girl in Paradise
I absolutely LOVE this craft project! Super easy and yet makes a BIG impact! I can't wait to give this a try for future holiday projects and for friends who are having babies and getting married!

I'm so honored that Erin from Crafts & Sutch linked up at Sew Woodsy! I absolutely LOVE all of her printables and use them with all my holiday decorating! I currently have this printable framed on one of my shelves. She has 4 different versions of this printable available on her blog!

IMG_4817
This is absolutely darling! It makes me want to start sewing dresses for all of my friends little girls! I can't wait to read her tutorial for the shrug and tipson how to make your own patter for the dress in the future!

Magnetic Art Wall from Budget Wise Home
I subscribe to Budget Wise Home and read each and every post, so of course I'm flattered that Heidi linked up her wall! This is an easy enough day project to make a huge impact in a space. I'm hoping to paint a magnet thick strip on one wall of the craft room... but after we painted all those stripes in the living room--not sure if Mr. Woodsy will go for it! 
Dust Cover for my Expression from Crafty Girls Workshop
Ever since I saw Irene's sewing machine cover the other week I've been thinking about making one for my cricut too... I'm so glad she had the same idea! Now, I just need to find the time to make both and life will be better! :)


Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Crafty Girls said...

Thank you for the feature! Your linky party is really growing! I love the expression dust cover too! Now, I just need to make on for the cricut. Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home