This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Holy smokes... it's the last week of January! I had great intentions to get out a new tutorial or two this week, and work spent all of my energy! Even though I started the new year traveling I've still been pretty productive on getting {a few} projects completed this month! Within the next two months I have quite a few business trips planned... so please be patient! I'll try scheduling out as much as I can so that you really won't miss me too much, but in the mean time Mr. Woodsy will be hard at work... documenting and trying out some new projects! Enough of me blabbing... get linking!

*Also if you have a project and feel it would be a good fit for this blog please don't hesitate to email us, and if your lucky ;) we might just feature your project!


Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure your following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 26, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

All linked up and off to check out the others! Thanks for hosting!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

I look forward to seeing your Steelers dress!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Crafts a la Mode said...

Thanks for the party. I'm so loving looking at all the great stuff! Linda

 
At January 26, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Michelle from Fun On A Dime said...

Thanks for inviting me! I love to check out new (to me) crafty sites!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Liberty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 26, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Liberty said...

Let's try this again, lol... I'm following you now! Thanks for the great linky party. I'm having fun visiting so many great blogs. :)

 
At January 27, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Georgette said...

Yay for link parties! u gotta cool blog, i'm a new follower:)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Michelle from Fun On A Dime said...

Thanks for inviting me! I love to check out new (to me) crafty sites!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home