This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Man, this month is flying by. The days, hours, minutes already gone and we are officially half way done with January! I hope everyone has been able to create a ton of new crafts! 


Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting a link party. I really enjoy your blog and I am your newest follower.

 
At January 19, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Simply Domestic said...

I'm a new follower. Thanks for hosting!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Simply Bungalow said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Blogger KimMalk said...

I'm delighted you're hosting a fabric party! I recently discontinued mine :(.

 
At January 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get this in time. Sorry the discount cricut cartridge link was to long to leave on Twitter. Lame! http://www.citydeals.com/location/search/index?q=cricut&customer_location=Salt+Lake+City%2C+Utah&zip_miles=10&category=&filter=popularity&ref=atipsy

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Simply Bungalow said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home