This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Happy first Wednesday of the month! I'm not sure about you, but I had a pretty productive weekend in the craft room! I got quite a few Valentine's inspired crafts completed and can't wait to share them ALL with you! 


I recently got an email from Linky Tools (what I use to host these fabulous parties), about  how they were going to start charging for there services. At first I was a little upset and contemplated stopping my link parties; however, I realize that Brent, the owner of Linky Tools, has to make money as well. As many of you know--blogging can take up a lot of your time. You have to treat blogging like a job and not allow it to take over your life. So, I paid for the $24 yearly subscription fee, and wanted to let all of my followers know. I want you to know this because I want you to stay dedicated to all things crafty and sharing them with others around the world! With that being said... I'd love to see us get over 50 crafts linked this week! Spread the word and tell others about this fabulous link party!


Rules for the link party:



-Please make sure your following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

9 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping your linky going! :o)

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Malea said...

Thanks for keeping this going! Oh, and I'm a new follower too

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Liberty said...

Thank you for continuing your linky party!!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Katie, thank you so much for the invite! :) I'm linked up and ready to party!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad I found you! I'm a new follower and I just posted to the linky party. Thank you for hosting! ~Lori

 
At February 2, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. I am a new follower.

 
At February 3, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

THanks for hosting! Great site!! First time I linked up, such darling things!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Build It, Love It, Sew It said...

THanks for hosting! Great site!! First time I linked up, such darling things!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Lori@KitchenFunk said...

Glad I found you! I'm a new follower and I just posted to the linky party. Thank you for hosting! ~Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home