This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Hope everyone is having a great new year! It's officially the first Wednesday of the year and I'm in Dallas, Texas this week for business, but I wanted to make sure that everyone would still get to link up there amazing projects!  So, you know what to do-- link up your latest and greatest craft projects! While I'm in Dallas I'm hoping Mr. Woodsy is feeling extra productive and working on some projects {for me} (and documenting them, too)!

Rules for the link party:


-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a follower. :) Thanks for hosting!

~Chelsea

 
At January 5, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks for hosting! :) Following.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home