This page has moved to a new address.

Friday Features

Sew Woodsy: Friday Features

Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Features



Happy New Years Eve to all. This is my last Friday Features for 2010! I can't believe we are about to embark on another new decade! I hope everyone has a safe and fun evening and a healthy and happy new year {filled with lots of crafts, too}!  *If you were featured please make sure you grab a button and display it proudly! 

Growth Charts by Paisley Passions
 
Such a great idea and super easy to make! 

A Winter Hat by See Kate Sew
Such a cute hat and baby! Can't wait for Kate to post the tutorial! These would make fabulous gifts for friends up north! 

Yarn Letters from Pocket Full of Posies
This is such an awesome way to jazz up plain wooden letters! 

No Sew Scarves from Making the Moment Matter
Love this idea... why I haven't thought about this is besides me... I think I know what I'll be soon making! 

Hooded Towel Tutorial from Creative Mommas
Ahh love this idea! This too would make for some great gifts for friends who are having babies and/or a child's birthday gift! 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2010 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Dacia said...

Wow, so fun to see my towels on your website. I think they are a great idea for babyshower/kid gifts! Thanks Sew Woodsy, you rock!

 
At December 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Shelly {makingthemomentmatter} said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home