This page has moved to a new address.

Friday Features

Sew Woodsy: Friday Features

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Features

Wow, 37 projects linked up this week! Great job to everyone who participated! Here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Make sure you grab a "featured" button if this is your first time being featured and display it proudly on your blog! 

In no particular order... 

Baby Girl Buck from I'm Sew Lucky
This is SEW cute! I am super impressed you drew this free-hand, and I absolutely LOVE the purple tulle tutu! Mr. Woodsy loves this too! 

My Fabulous Creative Space from Backwoods Cottage
OMG! I thought my craft room was amazing (the one I've yet to blog about), but your cottage is beyond AMAZING! I can't wait to see the inside pictures!!! 

hmmm... wonder why we are featuring this awesome Steelers themed Super Bowl party? I am going to definitely use some of these fabulous ideas for next weekend! 

IMG_2825
I love these pillows! They are awesome, and so much fun for kids! 

Wreath from Grocery Bags from Us and Them 
019
I love this wreath! Inexpensive, creative, and unique!!! If I get time this weekend I'm going to make this!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

those pillows are amazing i would love those for my sons playroom!!!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Pamela said...

How fun to be featured! Thank you so much! Pam

 
At January 28, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Looks like a great party! I'm sorry I missed it!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks for featuring my party - Go Steelers!!!!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Janet said...

I gave you an award on my blog. Have a nice weekend.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Janet said...

I gave you an award on my blog. Have a nice weekend.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Kelli said...

those pillows are amazing i would love those for my sons playroom!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home