This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

I can't believe it's the last Wednesday of the month. I'm happy to report that I spent most of my weekend sewing, which means I have quite a few new things to share in the coming weeks! One of which you saw from my features last week (hint hint)! 

Here are a few of my favorite projects linked up from last week. If I featured your project make sure you grab a featured button and display it proudly on your blog! 

Felt Pillow from While they snooze. 
OK, so do you remember our guest blogger a few week's back? Sarah, who shared with us how she made a toddler tank dress? Yep, well she finally cracked and started her own blog!!! Sarah made this pillow last Fall and when she showed me her pictures I instantly fell in love with it! Make sure you visit Sarah's blog and show her some love! 

Simply White (nightstand) from house to your Home
First off, if you didn't click on this link last week, click on it this week! I love her bedroom. I aspire for my master bedroom to look well put-together like Laurie's! I love how she transformed her auction find into an amazing nightstand!!! 

I love when you find something that is broken and looks like its on its last leg and revive it! I absolutely love what she did with this lamp and am very inspired to try and revive a lamp myself!

Fabric Headband from A Love 2 Create
I love fabric headbands and they are all the rage right now! We had a craft lunch at work the other day, and I'm working on my very own "adult" fabric headband... post to come. 

T-Shirt Scarf from Ms Not So Perfect... 
I love this idea... I have so many old t-shirts just laying around... what a great way to jazz up a plain t-shirt and upcycle! 





Rules for the link party:
-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Q @ JAQS said...

Hi there from JAQS Studio :) Your newest follower.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Great featured projects! Love that super fun lamp makeover! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger J-Town Tiger '87 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

Hey what do you know, I finally have something to link up!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Kimberly Moore said...

I'm your newest follower! Thanks for hosting!!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Nicole @ Wohler's World said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I'm your newest follower!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Nicole @ The Wonderful World o said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I'm your newest follower!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sun said...

Thanks for hosting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home