This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Happy first Wednesday of March! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend... I know we sure did! We celebrated Mr. Woodsy's birthday with a very low key weekend. I've been working on a few crafts that I hope to share in the coming weeks. Fingers crossed I can get them done before I head out of town for work! I might even attempt to start refinishing the chair in my craft room that I've been procrastinating to complete for months, now. 

Here are a few of my favorites from last week. 

Spices and Herbs Subway Art from Simply Crafty

Man, could this not have been posted at a more appropriate time. I have been looking at ways to spruce up and decorate the empty space above my tall kitchen cabinets. I own a cricut, and I know we have some scrap wood laying around. I might just have to give this a whirl. Can you believe that I've yet to make a subway art to date? 

DIY Sunburst Mirror from Third Floor Design Studio
I absolutely love the sunburst mirror, but have no idea where I could incorporate it into my house. So until I figure it out I swoon over everyone who has the chance to make one! This is a great tutorial to follow if you want to make one of your own!

Refitted Men's Shirt from Simply Step Back
Great job on the upcycle project! I could see my friend, Sarah, doing something like this! I will admit I'm very jealous that you own a serger. It's on my "wish" list. 

Lucky-Bits from What Allie's Making Now
I'm so, so, so loving these "lucky bits". I want to make some St. Patrick's day crafts, but since I won't be in town I feel like there is really no point this year... so instead I swoon over everyone else's green projects! Once again, Allie, you've hit the ball out of the ball park on this project!

Little Notebook Make Over from House Revivals
If there is one thing I love to do in this world it's give boring plain-jane-every-day items a makeover! I can't stop looking at this notebook. These would make for a great birthday gift for a teen or an adult (and for pennies)! 

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and if you were featured please make sure you display a "featured" button proudly on your blog. 

Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 






Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At March 2, 2011 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

 
At March 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger WanderingJewel said...

New follower. Thanks for hosting!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Mikalah said...

Hi! I am a new follower. =) I know I've seen your blog before but just joined today! Thanks for hosting the party, I will definitely be back!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly Moore said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Your blog is sooo fun -- tons of good ideas and inspiration.

 
At March 2, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

Great picks to feature. I really like the kitchen subway art and the little notebook. Cute! Thanks for sharing.

 
At March 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Amanda Lee said...

Thanks, Katie, for featuring my notebook make-over!
~Amanda

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home