This page has moved to a new address.

No Link Party This Week

Sew Woodsy: No Link Party This Week

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Link Party This Week

Hello, from high in the sky! Last week I was in San Francisco for work and this week I'm in route to New Orleans! With that being said I have had no time to prepare in advance for a link party and/or get one up and running today. I love my iPad, but copying and pasting pictures for features and HTML is about in possible on this marvelous device. The link party will start back up next week, and feature all 4 marvelous projects that linked up last week (due to my lack of copying the html code for the link party in the post).

I'd love to report that I've been crafting away, but sadly with two back-to-back business trips, crafting has been put on hold, and Mr. Woodsy has been busy-busy at work! I do have quite a few cool crafts to share that are on back log. One of these days I'll have time to edit photo's and write up tutorials. Oh, and I have two awesome giveaways in the coming months.

Other exciting news to report on, my birthday is next month and Mr. Woodsy finally agreed to make a head board for our bed (as my birthday gift). Ever since we moved in our house a year and a half ago I've been wanting to make over our bedroom making it a true master suite and a place to relax and get away from the world. So, hopefully by the end of next month we will have transformed our bedroom into everything I've dreamed of without breaking the bank! The hard part is finding the comforter set, cloth for the head board and bench, and curtains that we will use for this transformation. Along with a new fan, pictures, and paint/wall paper. At least I'll be home the next 3 weeks to concentrate on that project. I the meantime, keep on crating and stop by next Wednesday to link up all your awesome projects.

Disclaimer: this blog post was typed on a tablet and may contain spelling errors!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Blogger L Simonson said...

No worries! Have a fun trip! See you next week :)

 
At March 16, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger The Single Nester said...

Have a safe and fun trip.

 
At March 16, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Can't wait to see what design you end up going with for a headboard. See you next week.

 
At March 16, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

Happy travels to ya! We'll all be here when ya get back. :o)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous laxsupermom said...

Can't wait to see what design you end up going with for a headboard. See you next week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home