This page has moved to a new address.

Terry Cloth Headband

Sew Woodsy: Terry Cloth Headband

Monday, March 7, 2011

Terry Cloth Headband

I first saw this awesome "sweatband" on the Craft Snob's blog. I really liked the fact that I could use any type of terry cloth material, and the fact that I'd finally have a good headband for exercising! I almost bought some terry cloth material, and that's when I had an ah ha moment! Duh, I can just use an old towel, and then I realized that I got a sweat towel from a product review I did a few week's back. Since I had it in my fabric box I decided to cut it up! This was an easy project to complete in less than 30 minutes, and any beginner sewer can easily accomplish this project! 

Instead of writing the same tutorial over again, I've decided to provide a few pictures of my latest creation!


I'm very happy with the end result.

I love the color and the best part is that I used material's that I had on hand!

*Be prepared if you cut up a new (thicker) towel... you are going to have tons of fuzz every where! 

Here is the end result... a new sweatband for exercising! 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger WanderingJewel said...

Great idea, thanks for posting it.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Youaretalkingtoomuch.com said...

This is a cute idea! Just came over from tatertots....thank you for sharing your idea! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous thatsmyjob said...

This is a cute idea! Just came over from tatertots....thank you for sharing your idea! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous WanderingJewel said...

Great idea, thanks for posting it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home