This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Unfortunately, I didn't get any crafting done (nor blogging completed). Here are a few of my favorite crafts from last week!

Ruffle Pillow Tutorial from vixenMade
Oh, how I love thee ruffle pillow! I absolutely can't wait to start making tons and tons of throw pillows for my new revamped master suite! This will be one of them *but in black*! Great job on the tutorial! 

I would have never thought to use copper tubing to make a decorative covering for a potted plant. This is so awesome and very creative! 

Sewed my Own Top from Making this Home
I've never sewn a top before, but I am beyond intrigued to make one (or two or even three) of these! I absolutely love it!!! Great job. I think you should try sewing more of your own clothes!

Book Page Crafts from The Wonderful World of Wohler

    
Love both of these book page projects! I love Mod Podge and am addicted to it! Is it bad that I own 7 different varieties? 

Knockoff Juicy Bag from Sawdust and Paper Scraps
Wholly bag this is amazing! I'm am very impressed by this bag! It's awesome, and I'm sure it's even more awesome in person! 



Rules for the link party:
-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger peasterpeach said...

I love the ruffle pillow, I really need to get the courage up to make a couple.

 
At April 6, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Great features! Love all the ruffles. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

 
At April 6, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Life in Rehab said...

Hi Katie, thanks for the feature, and thanks for hosting each week!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Kammy's Korner said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower! :)

 
At April 6, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your party! I'm a new follower! :-)

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

 
At April 6, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

Thanks for the feature Katie! I was so happy that I finally had something to link up. It's been a while since I finished anything. Soon I'll have nothing else to do but craft and craft and craft. Hope it doesn't drive me crazy. Ha!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Nicole @ Wohler's World said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It's my first ever so I did a happy dance! Thanks so much for hosting such an awesome party!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Sawdust and Paperscraps said...

Thanks for the feature Katie! I was so happy that I finally had something to link up. It's been a while since I finished anything. Soon I'll have nothing else to do but craft and craft and craft. Hope it doesn't drive me crazy. Ha!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Kammy Wielenga said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower! :)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous peasterpeach said...

I love the ruffle pillow, I really need to get the courage up to make a couple.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home