This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

As most of you know--I was on the road last week for work, so I appologize for not posting last week. I'm hoping to make some time in my schedule to love and nurture Sew Woodsy! With that being said, whose working on St. Patrick's day decorations? We aren't Irish, but we LOVE beer! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for St. Patty's Day, so I won't be doing much decorating for our favorite March beer drinking holiday (second to our favorite May beer drinking holiday)! Has anyone made any decorations and/or crafts? I can't wait to see! 


Next month I'm going to be BEYOND busy with work, and let's face it--Mr. Woodsy builds stuff; he is just now learning this thing called "technology". If you've always wanted to be a guest blogger on someone else's blog--the opportunity is here! We are looking for a few guest bloggers. If your interested, please send us an email with the craft you'd like to guest blog about; followed by pictures and a full write up on your project!


I will now start featuring last week's linky party favorites on the new link parties blog post each week! Last week we had 49 fabulous crafts! Yes, 49--one away from 50, and yet I had no time to publicize on facebook or twitter. I thank all of you for spreading the word for me!


Mama's got a new Stroller from Pink Calaveras
Wow, this is purely amazing! My good friend, Sarah, (who will be guest posting next month), does amazing projects like this ALL the time! If we had a kid I would totally makeover the stroller, too!


$1 Hunka Hunka Burnin Love Valentine's sign from Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Ahh, how I love thee dollar store! I would have never guessed that this "frame" was once a zen garden! Super creative! Way to think out of the box and great job hand painting the zebra stripes!

DIY Apron w/ Fabric Rose & Obi Sash Tutorial
from Sugar and Spice from the Land of Balls and Sticks

Great job on this apron! I love the sash and flower too! This could make for an easy and inexpensive bridal shower or house warming party gift!

Experiments with patchwork... from I Make Stuff
patchwork_makeupbag_finished
I absolutely LOVE your patchwork cosmetic bag! I've yet to attempt a patchwork project, and I think you did a great job! I typically always struggle on my first sewing project (since I still consider myself very much a beginner), and by the second, third, and fourth time--I'm a pro! 

Welcome Hearts from Simply Crafty
Love, that you could get your husband involved in on this project as well! I love the idea, and maybe I'll give it a try for next Valentine's day except our last name is long--9 characters long, so I'm not sure if it would fit on a small heart... that or the writing would be microscopic! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules for the link party:




-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks so much for featuring me. What a great surprise! I love all the crafts that show up at your party. Thanks for hosting it every week.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger nette said...

wow, thanks for inviting me to your link party! you have a wonderful blog and i am a new follower! :)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Kristie said...

Thank you for featuring my Welcome Hearts :)

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Malea said...

How awesome! Thank you for featuring my patchwork bag!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home