This page has moved to a new address.

"Hoo" Loves You?

Sew Woodsy: "Hoo" Loves You?

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Hoo" Loves You?

"Hoo" loves you... that's right! I've made another owl. For those of you who are new to Sew Woodsy I sewed up the cutest owl back in October (a Halloween owl to be exact)! 

If your interested in making an owl of your own you can find the free pattern HERE. I've made a few of these owl's over the past few months as gifts, and now I have my second owl of my own... my Valentine's owl! Isn't it just precious? 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Super cute! I love the heart shaped eyes and wings. How clever! Thanks for sharing.

 
At March 25, 2011 at 1:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It turned out so great! Thanks for linking up!
Emily
Toad's Treasures

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home