This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

It's the second Wednesday of the year, and by now everyone should have all the Christmas stuff put away (we do--woohoo!) and working on all things winter and Valentine's! Or maybe other projects! Whatever, you may be working on we always enjoy seeing it!

Since I was out of town last week, and then got sick with the flu I never had the chance to feature any of the amazing projects from last week's link up!

Sequin Dress from Welcome to the Good Life

This dress is beyond amazing! Sarah, is so talented! Take a look at her blog at all of her other clothing creations! I aspire to be a talented sewer like her! 

Love is in the air! from Crafty Girls Workshop
LOVE, these LOVE blocks! Super cute and very festive!!!

Toy Camera Tutorial from See Kate Sew
How cute is this little camera (and baby)? This is perfect for the baby or kid who always wants to play with your real camera! 

This is Suzie's first tutorial and I think she did a great job! I love this and can't wait to make a few for all the baby showers I'm attending this year!

I spotted these amazing little flats last week during a link party and I was instantly drawn to them! I can not wait to have the time and energy to revamp a few pairs of my blah flats! 

Remember if you were featured please grab a button! 
**If your interested in being a guest blogger we'd love to have you over for a post or two. If interested please email us at SewWoodsy@gmail.com

Rules for the link party:


-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Crafty Girls said...

Thanks for featuring my love blocks! Your "Whats up Wednesdays" link up is really growing ~ Congrats!

 
At January 12, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks for hosting!

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

~Chelsea

 
At January 12, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks for hosting. Now that my Christmas stuff is tucked away, I have something to link up!

 
At January 12, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Christie describeHappy said...

Hi, new follower here! Looking forward to looking around a bit; great party you have going on!

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Kaity-Bug Crafts said...

I came here to link up my project but the linky was closed. What time does it go down?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home