This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

First off, I apologize for not posting last week! I wanted to take the time out and thank everyone for linking up last week (a holiday week to boot)! Here are a few of my favorites from last week. If we featured your project please make sure you grab a featured button and display it proudly! I promise to be a better blogger in 2011 and work on posting more frequently! We already have some great things planned for the new year and can't wait to share with everyone! Happy Holidays to all! 

Ornament Wreath from Calamity Anne's Adventures 
I just tried making an ornament tree... BIG FAIL! Not only does your wreath look awesome but I know how much time and effort that project had to take! You did a fabulous job! 

Anthropologie White Feather Christmas Tree Knockoff from The Single Nester
I bought feathers to make a tree of sorts like this... never got around to this... so I guess it will sit in the craft room until next Christmas (well I'll at least make it in November next year instead of attempting to make it the week before Christmas)!

Rosette Christmas Tree from Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick
This is awesome and so creative! Great Job!

A Little Reindeer from Sew Can Do
OMG! This is so adorable! 
Once again, Cheryl, hit it out of the park with her creativeness!

Christmas Cupcake Stand from Creative Mommas
LOVE THIS! The next time I have a party and need an inexpensive 3 tier stand I'm definitely going back to this tutorial! Great job!!!



Rules for the link party:


-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Amanda Lee said...

Hi, I'm a new follower and just linked up. Thanks for hosting a party! I found you via Paisley Passions.
~Amanda

 
At December 29, 2010 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for featuring my Little Reindeer Hat Katie!!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Dacia said...

Thanks for featuring my cupcake stand. It was so fun to make and share. Thanks for the linky party and for sharing your fun blog!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Anne said...

Thanks so much for featuring my ornament wreath!!! I really had a lot of fun making it, and surprisingly, it went together rather quickly!

Have a Happy New Year!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 2:13 PM , Blogger The Single Nester said...

Thank you so much for featuring my feather tree on your blog! What a sweet way to end the year!

 
At December 30, 2010 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

What great features you have! Thanks for including me and posting my Rosette Christmas tree. I like the concept of your blog...including your husband and handiwork is a great idea. Following ya!

Happy New Year!
Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous ☞ ⒶⓃⓃⒺ ☜ said...

Thanks so much for featuring my ornament wreath!!! I really had a lot of fun making it, and surprisingly, it went together rather quickly!

Have a Happy New Year!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

Thanks for featuring my Little Reindeer Hat Katie!!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous House Revivals said...

Hi, I'm a new follower and just linked up. Thanks for hosting a party! I found you via Paisley Passions.
~Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home