This page has moved to a new address.

Vote for our Christmas Magnets!!!

Sew Woodsy: Vote for our Christmas Magnets!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Vote for our Christmas Magnets!!!

A few week's ago I read on the Mod Podge Rocks blog that the Dollar Tree was hosting a Flair For Crafts Contest; a Christmas Challenge to be exact! Well voting opened today and I would love to have all the votes I can get! The main rules were "Create a holiday-themed decoration using materials totaling $20 or less". I decided to enter my Christmas Magnets since they are super easy to make and the main craft supply resides at the Dollar Tree--the glass stones! This project also comes out to be a little over a dollar as well! 


You can find my Christmas Magnets on Page 17! Click on my photo and underneath the picture it will say "vote"! It's that easy! Please make sure you go and vote! I'd love to win a $50 gift card to the Dollar Tree... I can only imagine all the crafts I could make with that gift card! Or even better... a vacation to Las Vegas!!! Either way I'm just excited to have entered and know that the competition is intense (have you scene all the amazing projects entered)? 


Spread the word if you love these magnets and get others to vote too! 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Lina Thomlinson said...

I voted. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home