This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

I'm on the road again, this week for work, so I'm going to make this short and sweet! I did not do to much crafting last weekend since I was busy attending the Food Blog Forum Seminar. Learned lots of great new things and I hope that everyone will start seeing some improvements in the coming weeks to our blog!

Here are a few of my favorite crafts from last week...  you know the deal if this is your first time being featured grab a button and display it proudly!

Citrus Pillowcase Skirt from While They Snooze
LOVE this skirt. Wish I could make a pillowcase skirt for myself... guess it would have to be quite large! Ahhh to be a child again! 

One Dandy Chandy Makeover from Life in Rehab
I absolutely love what Sunny did to her drab chandelier! This is beautiful! 

Nothing but Blue Skies from now on! from Posy the Porcelain Pig
I'm beyond impressed that Mikalah was able to refashion this $3 Goodwill find into an amazing skirt! Great job!

Custom Carpet Tile Runner from Rhinestone Beagle
Rugs can be so expensive! Great job getting creative and making your own!

A New Spring Wreath from Amanda Mays Design Studio
I love this revamped spring wreath! I always tell myself I need to make more of these and yet I never do! It's on my list... 

Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At April 13, 2011 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Thank you for joining us!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Great features! Love that pillowcase skirt! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Life in Rehab said...

Thanks so much for the feature, we're very flattered!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Blissful & Domestic said...

I am so excited to have found another round of linky parties. There are so many awesome ideas here. Now I just want to go sew. I am also a new follower :>

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Katie, thank you for a great party - you have wonderful links! I usually try to click at minimum 2 or 3 links, but I've clicked on 14 so far, lol. And btw, loved your bday post. (happy bday). I have had that happen before and as you know, the secret is to surround yourself with friends!! ~Lori

 
At April 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Rhinestone Beagle said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Im glad to be in such great bloggin company.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Rhinestone Beagle said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Im glad to be in such great bloggin company.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Katie said...

Thank you for joining us!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Mikalah said...

Wow, this must have completely escaped my notice, thanks so much for the feature! =D So glad you liked my skirt refashion, it was a really fun project. Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home