This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Yeah! It's Wednesday, and it's my favorite time of the week... time to see all of the wonderful craft projects everyone has been working on! I'm especially excited about this Wednesday, since I'm hosting another "craft lunch" at work! *Blog post to come! 



Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

6 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another linky!
Can't wait to hear about the craft lunch. Sounds like so much fun!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I'm a new follower and lovin the site! =]

 
At December 15, 2010 at 1:57 AM , Blogger Dacia said...

I'm a follower. Thanks for the linky party!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

All linked up and your button is on my sidebar. Thanks for hosting!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower; would you follow me back at http://littlebirdseeds.blogspot.com/. By the way thank you for the linky party.
Tana

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Steph said...

Thanks for hosting another linky!
Can't wait to hear about the craft lunch. Sounds like so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home