This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

I can't believe that Easter is THIS weekend! Where has time gone? I remember when I was writing about Valentine's Day, and now we are at Easter! I was on the road last week which meant no crafting for me, but Mr. Woodsy finished painting the outside of our house! He only has to paint the door, and the new shutters we ordered! We also got new outdoor lights, numbers for our house, and a new doorbell cover! Unfortunately, nothing was photographed; however, I guess I do have some photo's of our home "before" we repainted it. You don't realize how faded your house is until you start rolling on the same color paint, and then that's when you realize it! All-in-all I think our exterior paint job plus new fixtures, etc cost us around $400 to complete vs. paying a painting company for a couple thousand dollars! Anyways, we hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and has a little time to craft!

On an exciting note, we just activated our e-mail subscription notice. You can now receive blog post updates via e-mail! We'd love if you subscribed via email to our blog (you'll find the signup underneath the tabs on the right hand side)! 

Here are a few of my favorites from last week, and if you are featured for the first time please grab a featured button to proudly display on your blog!

The Interchangeable Rosette from Anngela's Pretty Little Things
Being that I just posted about rosettes yesterday, I felt this was very appropriate to feature! Plus I absolutely love the black rosettes Anngela made. I've scene these in real life and they are stunning! 
Hot to turn Jeans into a Skirt from Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks
What a genius idea! I'm tempted to cut up a pair of jeans right now and make a skirt! 

Mug Rug from Kitchen Funk
Love these sewn coasters! These would make for a great housewarming gift! 

Chalk Board Tag Labels from City Girl Gone Coastal
Ahhh, I love how versatile chalkboard paint is! Great idea!

Flirty High Waisted Apron from Blissful and Domestic
I absolutely LOVE the fabric chosen for this apron. I've been wanting to make my own for a while... one of these days I'll get around to it! When the time comes I'll definitely be renting/buying the book. 



Rules for the link party:


-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger whittle stitch said...

New follower!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for the feature, what a great way to start the day! And thanks for hosting another fab linky party.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Blissful & Domestic said...

Thank you again for the shout out and for hosting another fabulous party:>

 
At April 20, 2011 at 7:34 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Woohoo! Thanks for including my skirt with these awesome projects! Love that apron fabric, too! And thanks for hosting this linky party each week.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Shana said...

Thanks for hosting this party. I'm a new follower!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Anngela said...

Thanks for the feature Katie!! :) :)

 
At April 20, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger sewhappiness said...

Hi! I'm a new follower, trying to catch up!!:) Thank you so much for hosting this party!! There are so many wonderful things already linked..:) I will make new friends yeaheee!!!
xo
Eleni

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Amanda said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for the feature, what a great way to start the day! And thanks for hosting another fab linky party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home