This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

OMG! So sorry I did not include the link code for this link party! Words can not express how busy I've been (and the lack of available internet I've had. I've decided to keep the link party open until Sunday... so spread the word and link away! Again... so sorry! 


---------------------------------


I'm on the road today, and all of this week to be exact. I crafted my booty off the past few days leading up to this trip, and got a lot accomplished (but my list never seems to shrink). Mr. Woodsy has been working around the clock and his list is growing by the minute. We keep getting more and more request (from family and friends) for wood cut-outs! 

In any event, I'm excited to see what everyone has been crafting the past week. Please remember to only link CRAFTS! Nothing else... I do maintain a cooking blog, and if you want to join in on the link parties there you are more than welcome too! 

Here are a few of my favorites from last week. 

Sweater Purse from A Love to Create

Trina, you did a fabulous job on this purse! I've just started going through my closet, and I'm hoping I'll find an old sweater to make into a purse! 

Bracelet DuJour: Tutorial from Kitchen Funk: Fun and Funky in the Heart of My Home
I have never scene this made before, and I absolutely LOVE IT! I had to really look hard at it to see that they were can tabs. 

Lerechaun Magic from A Sign of the Times
This is so awesome! If I wasn't going out of town I'd totally replicate this; however, I can see my self trying the food coloring trick on other flowers I buy in the near future! 

Progress in the Living Room from House to your Home
Laurie, you did an amazing job on revitalizing this chair! If only I could come up with enough courage to re-cover the chair that I've been meaning to do for the last 8+ months! 

IMG_4914
This is honestly... PURE GENIUS! I have no idea where I would incorporate this into my house, but I need and want to make these! 


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and if you were featured please make sure you display a "featured" button proudly on your blog. 


Rules for the link party:


-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 12:54 AM , Blogger Rhinestone Beagle said...

Is there supposed to be a party attached to this posting?

 
At March 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Life in Rehab said...

A lot of blogs are having issues with the link parties today.

 
At March 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Trina said...

Thanks for featuring my sweater purse!!!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Thanks for showing off my chair!! I expect to see your chair soon!! (;

 
At March 10, 2011 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Katie said...

So, so, so sorry for not posting the link. I'm officially loosing my mind! At least I had the features posted! lol... I'm working on 21 hours sleep here. Link away my crafters, link away! ;)

 
At March 10, 2011 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Catherine @ Cat on a Limb said...

Oooo I'm the first link. I've never been first before. How exciting! :)

Thank you so much for featuring my tissue paper blossoms!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home