This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wow, the last Wednesday of the month is quickly approaching us. With traveling for work in addition to the shortest month of the year -- it really made it feel like it flew by! We are celebrating a very important birthday this coming weekend... Mr. Woodsy's birthday! So, with that being said I highly doubt there will be any crafting going on this weekend! 

Here are a few of our favorites from last week's link party! Remember, if your project was featured, please grab a featured button

Buttercup Bag from I Make Stuff
My Frist Buttercup Bag :)
What a fabulous bag for your first attempt at this pattern! I absolutely love everything about it, and the fact that you can make it with two fat quarters!!!

How cool is this pin cushion? I absolutely fell in love with it at first sight! 

Little Stamps from Saraccino
Oh, how I love stamps! I've never made my own, but I'm truly inspired to give after this mini tutorial!

Modestifying a Short Dress from Welcome to the Good Life
Great job making this a longer dress! I've never thought to revamp a dress like this! 

Diaper Bag from Crafty Girls Workshop
Super cute bag once again! I love the colors and patterns! 


Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been following you for a week or so, love your blog. And Happy Birthday, Mr. Woodsy! ;-) ~Lori

 
At February 23, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting and Happy Birthday to Mr Woodsy!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Life in Rehab said...

Where were diaper bags like that when I needed one?!?!?!

Happy Birthday Mr. Woodsy!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Saraccino said...

Oh, thank you for featuring my little stamps! :) (and they are really easy to make ^^)

And also from me a happy birthday to Mr. Woodsy this weekend!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Crafty Girls said...

Thanks for the feature of the diaper bag! I am traveling today, so no time to post to your blog! So sad! Look out next Wednesday...I hope to have a bunch of new stuff to post! Have a great week!
Irene

 
At February 23, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i'm a new follower and this is my first time linking here. looks like it will be fun!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Crafty Girls said...

Thanks for the feature of the diaper bag! I am traveling today, so no time to post to your blog! So sad! Look out next Wednesday...I hope to have a bunch of new stuff to post! Have a great week!
Irene

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Lori@KitchenFunk said...

I've been following you for a week or so, love your blog. And Happy Birthday, Mr. Woodsy! ;-) ~Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home