This page has moved to a new address.

Friday's Features

Sew Woodsy: Friday's Features

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday's Features

Wow, another Friday has arrived! I can honestly say that although I was sick for the most part of this week I had some-what of a productive week crafting. I made not one but two ruffled fleece scarves, a birthday card, and cleaned up a little more of the craft room! I am one of the lucky few who have off on Monday (for MLK), and my plan is to get quite a bit of crafting done while Mr. Woodsy is at work! 

Thank you for everyone who linked up this week! Its definitely gotten my creative juices flowing--one could kind of say my "mojo" is back! I can't wait to work on a few Valentine's Day projects as well thanks to all the great projects I've scene in blog-land! 

Well here are a few of our favorites from this week's link party! This was a very difficult week for me to just pick 5 projects!!! I honestly wanted to spotlight ALL the projects this week! Keep up the great work, and remember if your featured please display our featured button proudly on your blog! 

Specimen Art with Hearts from Crafty Girls Workshop
Oh how I love my cricut and sewing machine... the combo to me is always a match made in heaven! LOVE this specimen art!  I can't wait to share (next week) about a similar project I did last year using my cricut and sewing machine! 

Epsom salt V-day candle from Trendy Pockets
Ok, I would never think to add epsom salt to a candle! I love the way you dressed this plain jane candle up and made it something magnificent!  

IMG_4642
OMG. That's really all I kept repeating to myself when I saw this linked up! You have to go to Catherine's blog and take a look at the before pictures of this vintage children's hutch! I absolutely LOVED playing with my plastic kitchen as a child. This by far I think is way cooler mainly because it was DIY... what was trash to someone else was truly transformed into a treasure, that I'm guessing will one day be passed down! 

I Heart You from What Allie's Making Now
I absolutely LOVE this red glass stone wreath! It definitely looks a little on the time consuming side and as Allie mentioned... heavy, but it's AWESOME!

Be Mine Bargain from The Copy Cat Crafters
Ok, so by now all of you can tell that I'm really digging all the Valentine's day projects!!! I love how a little vinyl and some cricut love can truly transform something! LOVE this Valentine's day inspired platter!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger AllieMakes! said...

Thank you for the feature! I am flattered! Can't wait to link up next week!
Allie

 
At January 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Crafty Girls said...

Thanks for the feature Katie! The funny thing about the specimen art is that it honestly took only 15 minutes to make it! I proudly have your button on my blog! Thanks!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Heather and Natalie said...

Thanks for featuring us! We are loving all of this valentine craft inspiration! It has us itching to do some more projects!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Heather and Natalie said...

Thanks for featuring us! We are loving all of this valentine craft inspiration! It has us itching to do some more projects!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous AllieMakes! said...

Thank you for the feature! I am flattered! Can't wait to link up next week!
Allie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home