This page has moved to a new address.

Features from Last Week!

Sew Woodsy: Features from Last Week!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Features from Last Week!

So sorry that it took this long to get to feature some of the amazing projects linked up last week! Life is beyond busy, and as we all know blogging for the most of us is not our first job (that pays the bills)! If you were featured please remember to grab the "featured" button and display it proudly! 

Tissue Christmas Trees from A Creative Momma
After making my own red tissue tree I know how long and pain staking this project is! Your tree's came out great!!! I'll be posting about mine soon!

Snowflake Gift Card Holders from Silly Precious Piggies
GCHolder1
These are amazing and such a great idea! I wish I had more time or I would have totally made these for all my family members I sent gift cards too! This will be on my list of things to make for next year! 

Knock Off Ballard Letter Wreath from Making the Moment Matter:
This is awesome! great way to make a "knock off" look store bought!!! 

A little felt bird from Saraccino
Look at how cute this home-made ornament is! 

Gingerbread Dollhouse from Musings from Kim K
If I was a little girl I would have loved to have a Gingerbread dollhouse! Great transformation!!!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Dacia said...

Thanks for the feature. I love my tissue trees, but for sure, they are not for the faint of heart :) Can't wait to see yours!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Saraccino said...

Oh, thanks for featuring my little bird! :)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Rhiannon said...

i love the different ways they used the tissue on the tissue paper trees

 
At December 22, 2010 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Shelly {makingthemomentmatter} said...

Thanks again for featuring my "knock off" Ballard Wreath!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Shelly {makingthemomentmatter} said...

Thanks again for featuring my "knock off" Ballard Wreath!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home