This page has moved to a new address.

Friday Features {on Monday}!

Sew Woodsy: Friday Features {on Monday}!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Friday Features {on Monday}!

Happy Monday to all! I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things! Spending Thanksgiving with not one, but two families and then black Friday really wiped me out! We managed to take down all of our fall decorations yesterday, and put up at least 75% of the Christmas decorations. The craft room is days away from being completed and I feel the creative juices starting to flow again!

Here are a few of my favorites from last week's link party! 

Pants to Wreath Recycle Tutorial from Sweet Pea & JoJo 
This is so awesome, and very creative! Great job! 

Secret Hollow Book from Polish The Stars

This is awesome! I've been wanting to make a book like this for a while! Great job!

Embellished Ruffle Top from Simply Step Back

Great job! I've yet to make a ruffled top... it's on my "to-do" list!

Christmas Wreath from My Happiness Experiment
Love this wreath! I just found some inexpensive holiday ornaments I used for centerpieces last year! I think I might need to try and make something crafty with them!

Birthday Owl from Whimsical Creations by Melanie

How cute are these little owls? I love them! Melanie, is one talented lady!

Thank you for everyone who linked up! Make sure you stop by Wednesday for another edition of What's Up Wednesdays!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Blogger An Experiment in Happiness said...

Hi, thanks so much for featuring me. It really made my day!
~Jessica

 
At November 30, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my hollow book! I love your blog and it is an honor to be featured here. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home