This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sew Woodsy: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

At time when we embrace what we are thankful for we felt it was appropriate to thank each and every one of our followers who make this blog possible! You give us motivation when we aren't motivated to be creative! The past few weeks in our life have been challenging and we appreciate everyones cooperation. We are hoping that next month we can bring a wide variety of creative projects to the blog! Thank you again for following our creative journeys, and we wish that you and your family and friends have a wonderful day together filled with good food and great company! 

Here are a few fall/Thanksgiving decorations that we've placed around our house. We hope you enjoy them! 
The shelves above our couch... great to transform for anyone holiday!
I printed out a free printable here for the Keep Calm & Gobble On. For the life of me though I can't remember where I printed out the subway art piece! Sorry! 

I bought these gourds on clearance at Micahel's for 80% off after Halloween and the other foliage was bought on clearance for $3 at Walmart. I only spent about $6 on this decoration piece! 

On our dinning room table I have repurposed all three jars I used for Halloween and filled them with festive fall decor which I also bought on clearance for 80% off! 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home