This page has moved to a new address.

Friday Features {on Friday}!

Sew Woodsy: Friday Features {on Friday}!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Features {on Friday}!



I am so happy to be able to actually feature a few of the amazing crafts that were linked up the past two days, and on Friday to boot! Once again... so many great projects! Everyone is really stepping it up and making it more and more difficult for me to pick projects each week! Unfortunately Mr. Woodsy is not picking any this week as he is pressed for time (trying to finish up the ever-long craft room project)! 


T-Shirt to Cowl Scarf from Simply Step Back
This is amazing! I'm going through my closet tonight to find at least one old t-shirt/sweater to use to make this project! Heck, if I find a few I know what my friends and family might be getting for Christmas this year (only kidding--maybe not though)! 

Dictionary [shoo]s from See Kate Sew
Ok, for all of my Mod Podge lovers out there... aren't these amazing? I have an old pair of flats that aren't looking too hot on the outside of and visually need to be retired... I see a revamp project in my near future! The best part is that this is her fourth pair of shoe's she has redone!

Nativity from Whimsical Creations
Melanie has knocked it out of the park again! This is so incredibly cute! She is so talented!!! **On a side note, Melanie entered 6 ornaments in the Better Homes and Gardens Ornament Contest! She has the cutest little package that made it through.  Please go and vote for her!

Roll-Up Tote Straps from Silly Precious Piggies
Totes
I have made tote bags before, but never with a cool roll up strap! 
I love it and need to try this method!!! :)

Time for a Little Elf from Sew Can Do
I think this is one of the cutest elf I have ever scene! I'm sure your child will hate you for this later, but in the meant time it's "sew" damn cute!!!

Steelers Birdhouse from Starryeyed
I've added a 6th project into the features today solely because I was born a Pittsburgh Steelers fan! I'm pretty sure when Mr. Woodsy asked my father for my hand in marriage my father made sure that he would be a devout Steelers fan for the life of our marriage! Mr. Woodsy has stayed true to that promise! ;) 

Thank you to all who linked up, and for those of you featured please make sure you grab your featured button and display it proudly! 



Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 10, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Blogger kate said...

thanks!!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring me and stopping by my blog!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my totes! Hope you had a great weekend!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for featuring my Little Elf Hat & Booties. She does love wear them & it was tough to keep her older brother from trying to wear the hat, so I think it'll be quite a while before they'll not like wearing them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home