This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. We spent 4 days on the West Coast of Florida soaking up the sun and finally having a few days off together (the first time in 2 months)! Needless to say I tried to stay away from anything that could get internet access. I worked on not one blog post, edited zero photo's, and made not one craft. It was a nice break from our busy, busy, BUSY lives!!! The few days "disconnected" from the world gave me a chance to put some priorities in my life. My goal (well our goal) when we first started this blog was to post once or twice a week. I'm (since we all know it's Mrs. Woodsy who writes all the post) fulfilling my goal of writing one post a week, but it's just link parties... it's not show casing the cool things we create. I'm really going to put my best effort into creating at least one creative post a week on top of the link party post. 


With that being said, here are a few of my favorite crafts from last week! (If this is your first time being featured please grab a "featured" button.)


IMG_6645
These would make for wonderful baby shower gifts (and they are easy to make, too)!

Sunkissed Apron: Finished from Whittle Stitch
apron detail1
Once again, another amazing apron! I mean it--it's on my craft project list! 

Barbie Sock Dress Tutorial from The Moody Fashionista

Ahhh! This is amazing and genius all at the same time! I was Barbies number one fan when I was a child and wish I could have had someone make me custom Barbie clothing! AMAZING! 


Teacher Appreciation Gifts from Creative Mommas

I love this wood block calendar and I've yet to make one! I absolutely love the color pallets chosen on both of the calendar sets!!! 

Twine Ball Yarn Eggs from Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks
These are so awesome! They look like something I would buy at a store! 
Bookmarking this project for next Easter! 

Remember, if you aren't doing so already and would like to get our blog post delivered to your e-mail inbox, please subscribe via email! I promise you will start getting some more awesome projects in the near future (not just link parties)! 


Rules for the link party:





-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just an FYI, the Barbie link goes to the wrong place...

 
At April 27, 2011 at 2:06 AM , Blogger sewhappiness said...

Thanks for hosting yet another week:) Your features are awesome! I linked up last week too, but I forgot to place the button on my blog.. I just realized that!! So sorry!!! I have now corrected that :)
Hope you have a great day:-)

 
At April 27, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your projects, thanks for hosting!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Thendral said...

thanks for hosting this party. I am your follower too.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Twine Ball Yarn Eggs with all of these fantastic projects! What a nice surprise! And thanks for hosting this party each week. I love all the inspiration out there in blogland.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Creative Katie~

Happy to have found your blog & be a new follower. :) Thanks for hosting a fun party, great features this week.

Drop By The Tattered Tag

 
At April 28, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Brandy @ The Moody Fashionista said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Barbie dress! Love your blog! Thanks for hosting such a fun party!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Brandy @ The Moody Fashionista said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Barbie dress! Love your blog! Thanks for hosting such a fun party!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Eleni said...

Thanks for hosting yet another week:) Your features are awesome! I linked up last week too, but I forgot to place the button on my blog.. I just realized that!! So sorry!!! I have now corrected that :)
Hope you have a great day:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home