This page has moved to a new address.

Features & Winner of the Timber Green Woods Oranments

Sew Woodsy: Features & Winner of the Timber Green Woods Oranments

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Features & Winner of the Timber Green Woods Oranments


Thank you for everyone who was patient with me (Mrs. Woodsy)! I was asked to go out of town for work last week, and it put all things in my personal life on hold! The good thing is--I'm back in action (and of course Mr. Woodsy does not know how to do these "blog" things... he just knows how to build great stuff)!

First, I'll announce the winner of the Timber Green Woods set of Mini Snowflake Wooden Ornaments (5) ($16 value including shipping)!
 I choose the winner by using Random.org...
 Congrats to Sarah at Sweet Pea and Jojo!!!
(Please make sure you send us an email at SewWoodsy@gmail.com so we can send your information on to Timber Green Woods)
Now on to the features! So many great projects linked up once again! Thank you to everyone who participated! If you were featured please make sure you grab a "featured" badge and place it proudly on your blog! Please remember to only link up craft projects... you can visit Katie's Cucina on Friday's to link up all of your delicious recipes!!!

Fresh Cedar Monogrammed Wreath from Diddle Daddle
Christmas Monogram Wreath
OMG! This is amazing, and looks to be super easy! Might need to make something like this... I think this would make for a great holiday gift for a friend, neighbor, or party hostess!  I think I might have to give this a try! 

Plush Chick Family from BluDor Magazine
OMG! These are too cute! I love them!!!

Recycled Magazine Bow from See Kate Sew
Wow, I never knew it was that easy to make a bow! I have a plethora of magazines... I'm totally making me some bows! I love the idea!!! 

Tutorial: Lace Key Hole Top from Polo by Simply Step Back
Love this idea! It totally transforms your old polo shirt! Can't wait to try this... 

Spell it out for Them from Extra Ordinary Bree
Ok, so I had no clue about "spell" on flickr! Totally going to check this out now and make some awesome projects with it... including some cool shirts!!! 


*Thank you again for everyone who participated in last week's link party!*

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger kate said...

thanks for featuring me!!

 
At November 24, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

I'm honored to be featured on your site! Thank you :D

Going to grab my button now!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home