This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesdays {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesdays {Link Party}

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's Up Wednesdays {Link Party}

Well, it's Wednesday again! As the holiday's get closer I feel like time is flying by! Maybe also because I am super busy at home and at work.

Last week we had 21 crafters post up some awesome projects! I apologize if I didn't get to comment on all the projects linked up last week... like I've said in past post... life has been a little hectic.  Please make sure you grab my button and display it proudly!






Rules: 
-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL &  add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like.
-No advertising please (that means etsy).

-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

16 Comments:

At November 10, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for the invite! I love the background to your blog-so cute! I have added your button to my Arts & Crap page-but it won't be visible until it publishes again either today, or late tonight. Hope that's ok! Thanks again!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog and joined in on you linky party for the first time! Just wanted to let you know that I'm following and looking forward to seeing all of the great things here! :-)

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Catherine @ Cat on a Limb said...

That's for hosting the link party! I'm a new follower, too.

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM , Blogger (cullenkidsmum) said...

Katie thank so much for the invite to link up to your party! I am following also~

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Anne said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!!!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about your party!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thanks for the invite. You have a great blog and wonderful party to link up to. thanks :D

 
At November 10, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Julie said...

I am now following :) You can find me at
vibrant-designs.net

I found you over at Twelve Crafts entering the business card wallet giveaway. I posted my Rana Clutch Tutorial today...

 
At November 10, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger CraftyMummy said...

I'm a new follower. Thanks for inviting me.

 
At November 11, 2010 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! I'm new follower and am linking up to your party for the first time. Thanks for hosting!

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

 
At November 13, 2010 at 1:10 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I'll have to link up next week!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! I'm new follower and am linking up to your party for the first time. Thanks for hosting!

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about your party!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous di said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog and joined in on you linky party for the first time! Just wanted to let you know that I'm following and looking forward to seeing all of the great things here! :-)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Catherine said...

That's for hosting the link party! I'm a new follower, too.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for the invite! I love the background to your blog-so cute! I have added your button to my Arts & Crap page-but it won't be visible until it publishes again either today, or late tonight. Hope that's ok! Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home