This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween Rustic Wood Coffin

Sew Woodsy: Halloween Rustic Wood Coffin

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Rustic Wood Coffin

I started talking to Mr. Woodsy in September about the possibilities of him building a coffin for our house (for Halloween of course)! He eagerly took on the project. I knew I wanted it rustic and very weathered looking. I think he did a great job achieving this (even if he did wait until last minute to build it)! 
Here are the plan's Mr. Woodsy drew up... 
nothing too elaborate, and he claims he didn't really follow them. 

Look at all the free wood! He pulled all this wood off old warned down pallets. It took a few hours of pulling out nails, but it was worth it in the end when this project costed $0! 

Cutting some wood! 

After I took this picture, Mr. Woodsy made me leave, and he did not allow me to document any more of his wood working project! Sorry, apparently he claims he can't divulge all of his secrets. But if you really want more information you can email us! 

Here is the finished product! A very rustic coffin! 

I added some moss, bugs, and creepy bloody fingers to the coffin!

A side view of our new creepy coffin!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 30, 2010 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

That is AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I am seriously in love! How creative! And it turned out so well!!

 
At October 31, 2010 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

This is totally cool! Amazing work!! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase! Happy Halloween! ~ Stephanie Lynn

 
At November 1, 2010 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Rabiul Islam said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Alpha said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

 
At September 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Venassa said...

That is amazing! I love how much effort you put into Halloween. I would love to have something like that as decor but definitely don't have the tools to do it this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home