This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween {Heat-N-Bond} Shirt

Sew Woodsy: Halloween {Heat-N-Bond} Shirt

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween {Heat-N-Bond} Shirt

Ever since I first experimented with heat-n-bond and my cutting with my cricut I knew I wanted to make my nephew a shirt... since Halloween is quickly approaching I made him a Halloween shirt to wear to school!

I purchased a toddler shirt (size 2-4) from Hobby Lobby for $2.50, used some remnant Halloween fabric, heat-n-bond, my cricut, and both the Happy Hauntings Cartridge & the Pumpkin Carving Solutions Cartridge! 

I followed my directions that I wrote up here for the heat-n-bond.


Here is the finished project, and a happy baby to boot! 

Modeling his shirt from his crafty Aunt! 

He was loving the spiders... he couldn't stop laughing at them! 

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Blogger LBT said...

Seriously...so cute! You and that cricut, I swear. My jealousy grows by the day!!! ;) Great job!
A
LBT
http://littlebuggietutu.blogspot.com

 
At October 28, 2010 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love heat n bond! What a quick and really cute project!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

What a great idea! I always use my cricut for just scrapping, but I'm thinking I have it ALL wrong!LOL Thanks for making me think outside the box ;)

http://chroniclesofaworkingmama.blogspot.com/

 
At October 29, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Blogger AllieMakes! said...

SO cute! Seriously! What a little stunner! And the craft is awesome too!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

 
At November 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger malia said...

so dang cute... the boy and the shirt! thanks for joining us at a crafty soiree hope you share more crafty goodness tomorrow!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Steph said...

I love heat n bond! What a quick and really cute project!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home