This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Halloween!

Sew Woodsy: Happy Halloween!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well our favorite time of year has come and is almost gone. All the little ghouls were cute and some dressed more for the club than trick or treating, but I can honestly say they all loved the tree's! I can't tell you how many parents had there kids lined up in front of our spooky trees

In the beginning of September I created a list of projects I wanted to recreate via the Grandin Road website. I did pretty good--making at least half the list (and the other half resides on the 2011 project list)! 

I re-created the Mummy Head on a Platter.
*my version

*Grandin Road version

*my version*

Grandin Road version

The mummy; although I never got to post about it (I'll post it next year)! 

I hope everyone had a blast following us through our Halloween crafting journey! I think we already have at least 5 blog post for next year of projects; I never had the time to post about! Until then... keep sending me Halloween ideas. Although Mr. Woodsy denies it we will be working on Halloween projects all year round getting ready for next year! :) 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home