This page has moved to a new address.

Whats Up Wednesdays {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: Whats Up Wednesdays {Link Party}

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whats Up Wednesdays {Link Party}

Thank you for all who participated last week! We gained one extra post from our first link party! 37 projects linked up in total!!!


You all know what to do... it's that time of the week again when you can link up your latest and great  craft projects you've been working on! No theme this week nor a giveaway; however, I'm working on that for next week! 




Rules: 
-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL &  add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like.
-You can link up past Halloween projects that you linked up last week since this is a specific theme! 
-No advertising please (that means etsy).
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Kitty Deschanel said...

Thanks for hosting! I don't think I have your button on my Linky page yet. I'm on my way to work, but will add it tonight :)

 
At November 3, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks for hosting!!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Crafty Girls said...

Thanks for hosting a linky party!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 11:46 PM , Blogger MaryBerry Boutique said...

Cute BLOG:) Thanks for hosting, i love link partys! im your newest follower:)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous LambAround said...

Thanks for hosting! I don't think I have your button on my Linky page yet. I'm on my way to work, but will add it tonight :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home