This page has moved to a new address.

Friday Features

Sew Woodsy: Friday Features

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Features

Another Friday has arrived. Happy Friday to all! 

Thank you to all who participated in this week's  link party! We had 21 projects linked up this week. As most of you have probably noticed I haven't posted not one craft this week! I've been super busy not only packing up ALL my Halloween decorations (tear), but I've also been busy in my non-blogging life. I promise to get a few post up next week! I'm hoping to have a few hours this weekend to start working on some projects that I started back in September that I never got to finish! 

Here are my top 5 favorite projects linked up in no particular order! *If you were featured please make sure you grabbed our "featured" button on my side bar and display it proudly!


Scrap Wood Pilgrims 

from Crafty Girls Workshop

OMG... I love these-- they are so cute and look to be super easy to make! I will admit I have ZERO Thanksgiving decor (hmmm surprise... maybe because Halloween takes over my attic)! I totally need to make these since I have family coming in town for Thanksgiving this year and need to get my house decorated... quick! 

Pleats Are Overrated, Right? 

from Sourkrautkrafts


I've been wanting to make a clutch for a while... now that I have some extra time on my hands... I think its finally time to tackle sewing in a zipper (never done that before) and making some cute Christmas presents for friends and family! 


Thanksgiving Prep..Not The Food 

from The Answer is Chocolate

I LOVE this... I have yet to make anything that comes remotely close to "subway art" and think this would be a great introductory to it! I see this being an afternoon project in my future! 

Skull Cap for your Skull 
This is genius! I've never thought to repurpose a turtle neck sweater and make it into a cap!!! I think I might need to go check out goodwill and make a few of these!!!


Leverage the Kaleidoscope of Fall

Look at this awesome machine embroidered dish towel! So jealous!!! I want one... you can also find an awesome table runner and acorn napkin rings in this post as well! This really gets me in the Thanksgiving spirit!

Make sure you stop by again next Wednesday to link up all your awesome craft projects!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 5, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Really honored to be included with such great projects.

 
At November 5, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feature, as "the answer is chocolate" said, there are some creative things here.

 
At November 5, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Crafty Girls said...

Thanks for the feature! I truly appreciate it!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Lina Thomlinson said...

Thanks for featuring my clutch! This is a great way to learn how to sew a zipper and I assure you it's not as difficult as you probably think. I dragged my feet for a while before trying my first zipper and it turned out just fine!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Really honored to be included with such great projects.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home