This page has moved to a new address.

How to make the world's easiest banner!

Sew Woodsy: How to make the world's easiest banner!

Monday, September 27, 2010

How to make the world's easiest banner!

This past Saturday I hosted a Thai Kitchen House Party. Some of you may ask... "what's a House Party"? It's a brilliant way to create buzz around a product for your family and friends try! If you want to read in-depth about our recent Thai Kitchen House Party feel free to visit Katie's Cucina. This was our fourth time hosting a house party, and each time I've managed to create my own decorations to personalize each event.

All week both of us were busy with crazy projects and other personal business to attend to that I (as in the Mrs.) never got around to making any decorations for our House Party. A few hours prior to the party I started brainstorming on quick party decorations. That's when I remembered that House Party provided me with the Thai Kitchen logo.

So here is the trick to making the world's easiest banner: I printed out six logo's on 67lb cover stock, cut them, and quickly ran them through my sewing machine. That's it!

I soon had an ultra personalized and very unique Thai Kitchen banner to help set the mood! Don't fret the next time you have a party and need decor. Think out of the box and challenge yourself to make something that will stand out at your next party!

Disclaimer: I classified this project as "free" being that I did not have to run out to the store and purchase anything. Yes, I do realize that I had to use ink from my printer; paper and thread once purchased as well. If you tried to caluclate the price I think it would come out to pennies.

Linked to: CraftGawker

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At September 28, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Cute, cute banner Ü

 
At September 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Hanna said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

 
At September 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM , Blogger  Citra said...

Hi ! I must admit that you and your husband are so crafty, really jealous :D

I'm your new follower from TTA
Hope a visit from you :)

Citra @ innocentia
http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com/

 
At September 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Ginger said...

Just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Head on over and check it out!

http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2010/09/honor-is-mine.html

xoxo
Ginger
SSB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home