This page has moved to a new address.

Features from Last Week's Link Party

Sew Woodsy: Features from Last Week's Link Party

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Features from Last Week's Link Party

A big thank you to everyone who linked up last week! We had over 100 projects! I apologize in advanced if I wasn't able to comment on everyone's projects from last week. Mr. Woodsy and I left for vacation this past weekend and have limited access to the internet. Just because I didn't leave a comment doesn't mean that I didn't look at it. Promise! 

Here are our top 5 features from last week, and our Reader's Choice feature! If this is your first time being featured please grab a featured button, and display it proudly on your blog! 

Quatrefoil Stenciled Corkboard from Saved By Love Creations
MarthaFeature 300x272 Quatrefoil Stenciled Corkboard   New Martha Stewart Decorative Art Paints!
LOVE this stenciled corkboard! I have cork laying around in our garage... just need to find a frame and I'm totally on this project! 

Tiered Tee from The Gunny Sack
Second week in a row... she's done it again. I LOVE this shirt. I've seen them at the stores for ridiculous prices. I'd rather make my own for a fraction of the cost. Love this look. 

Wow, this looks amazing. I'm beyond  jealous. This dresser is amazing. Why can't my neighbors give something away this amazing...like a dresser that I am desperately searching for! lol. 

DIY Jewelry Holder from Crafting and Creativity
Love this idea. I wish I would have thought about making something like this before I bought some stupid wire rack to hang in our closet. Maybe I'll donate the wire rack and make one of these instead! 

New Fall Wreath from Days of Chalk and Chocolate
Love this ruffled wreath and the variety of colors. I really like the different styles of flowers. 

Reader's Choice: 

2 pillowcases + 1 blouse = 1 cute dress! from Second Chances by Susan
Take a look at this amazing dress that Susan made... out of 2 pillowcases (and a blouse)! I can see why she was the reader's choice this week. This vintage dress is amazing!

Hope everyone had a productive week! 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great day! :)

 
At September 6, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature, you made my day!

 
At September 6, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous jenny said...

Thank you for featuring my wreath! I was tickled to check your blog today and to see it!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Wow...thanks for the feature! I feel honored to be Reader's Choice! I hope you're having a great time on your vacation!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Johnnie said...

Thanks for the feature Katie! Can't wait to see your cork board.

Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home