This page has moved to a new address.

{Bowdabra Design Team} Vacation Memorabilia Organizer

Sew Woodsy: {Bowdabra Design Team} Vacation Memorabilia Organizer

Friday, August 26, 2011

{Bowdabra Design Team} Vacation Memorabilia Organizer

I'm excited to share that I'm making my Design Team debut on the Bowdabra blog today. I'm sharing how I made a Vacation Memorabilia Organizer with the items we had brought home from our New York City vacation over the 4th of July weekend. I printed out a few of my favorite photo's from our trip and included a printed out map (since we have an awesome map I'd never want to cut up), our playbills, entry tickets, and metro card. Please visit the Bowdabra blog and learn how to make your own Vacation Memorabilia Organizer!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Katie you did a great job on your Bowdabra post!! Such an easy way to organize your vacation memorabilia!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home