This page has moved to a new address.

{Bowdabra Design Team} Designer Dog Harness

Sew Woodsy: {Bowdabra Design Team} Designer Dog Harness

Friday, September 2, 2011

{Bowdabra Design Team} Designer Dog Harness

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. I'm sharing some pictures of our Yorkie, Lola, today. I'm over on the Bowdabra Blog today sharing my Dog Bow Tutorial for "Dog Week". I turned our cute little Yorkie's gentle leader harness into a Designer Harness in less than 10 minutes. Lola, our 10 pound princess, does not like to wear bows in her hair. I've tried time and time again, and she pulls them out quicker than I can put them in her hair. 
Lately, I've been getting annoyed with the (same) neighborhood kids that ask over-and-over again "is it a boy or girl". They honestly have been asking on a weekly basis for about 2 years now. By now they should know that she is a girl. This is why I wanted to create a bow to stop the questions coming from the neighborhood kids. Plus, the bow is gorgeous!
I love this picture of Lola. It's like she's rebelling against picture taking. 
"I can't see you, so you can't see me" kind of deal. Plus it looks like she is smiling.
I'm a proud mama. What can I say. I love my little dog (and Mr. Woodsy loves her ten times more)! I know we are biased because it's our own. We're ok with that
Here's my little "rocket dog" running in our backyard! We've been training her in our backyard lately to stay next to us and not run away when she's off her leash. She has been doing so good! 

If you want to learn how to make this bow or any other bow's for your dog, make sure you stop by the Bowdabra Blog to view the tutorial


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome tutorial Katie. I will have to make one for my Chihuahua she has to wear a harness otherwise she pulls so much she chokes herself and starts snorting and coughing. She is really overweight and it often looks like I am walking a little snorting pig. I think a bow could help her overall style ;-)

 
At September 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Blissful & Domestic said...

so cute! What a cute doggy you have there and now so stylish. Thanks for linking up and sharing:>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home