This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

First off, for those who missed the post, I held a SINGER® Sew Very Easy House Party™ this weekend, and also got to do a little crafting! Because House Party sent me some amazing take-aways I'm giving away a set of patterns and some pretty awesome coupons! Make sure you go enter, NOW (well link up first, then enter)! You have up to 3 chances to win! 


WOW~ We finally had 50 crafters link up some amazing projects last week. Let's see if we can maintain the 50 linked up projects this week too! This was a very difficult and thus you'll see I've chosen more than just 5 projects to feature this week. If this is your first time being featured, please grab a button and display it proudly on your blog! 


Spring Layered Skirt Tutorial from Blooms and Bugs
I love making elastic waistband skirts, and this skirt is just too cute! 
I actually want to make one for me! 

DIY Ruffle Pillow {Tutorial} from Spending LESS Living MORE
If there is one thing I love in life it's the ruffled pillow! I can't wait to start making some for my home... one day when I have a smidge of time! 

Tutorial: Duvet Cover from While They Snooze
Ok, come on... how cool is this. First off, it's a brave project. Second of all... it's AMAZING! 

Spring Top #2 from Pleased as Punch
I "sew" want to make a top for myself... this is definitely on the list to try! 

And because both of these necklaces are amazing... here they are: 

Easter Necklace from TinkerAnnieBelle
LOVE this necklace. Not only does Annie have a cute dog (yorkie lovers unite), but her necklaces are amazing! I want her to teach me how to make the cute outlined flower and butterfly (hint hint tutorial wanted)! 

AND.... 


Spring has Sprung Bib Necklace from Anngela's Pretty Little Things
I LOVE Anngela's necklace as well. The multiple textures and colors is what I'm really digging! I just need to make the time and make one already!


Rules for the link party:
-Please make sure you're following us (we'll follow you back as long as you leave us a comment telling us that you're a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 



Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At May 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Blogger sewhappiness said...

Great features!!! I love that Spring top:)
Thanks for hosting this great party!!!
xo
Eleni

 
At May 11, 2011 at 1:51 AM , Blogger Kellianne said...

These are all so wonderful--and what an honor to be included among them, THANK YOU THANK YOU! This truly made my day--especially being featured by a fellow yorkie lover. :)I'll definitely have to get to work on a tutorial.

 
At May 11, 2011 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I am also now your newest follower :)

 
At May 11, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Krista said...

Thank you for hosting!

 
At May 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Anngela said...

Thanks for the feature Katie! :) I LOVE Annie's necklace also--I'd love to see a tutorial of her outlined flower! :) :)

 
At May 11, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger While They Snooze said...

Thanks for featuring me Katherine! and for hosting the link party! Great projects this week! : )

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, no you di-int!!! Thank you so much for featuring my top! :) It totally made my day!!!

 
At May 12, 2011 at 7:26 AM , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Great features! I love those necklaces! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

 
At May 12, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Janelle said...

Thanks for hosting this! And thanks for visiting my blog and telling me about your link party :)

 
At May 12, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting! I am starting a new linky party at my place tomorrow... hopefully, come by and link! You have a great blog, I am your newest follower.

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

 
At May 12, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Hani said...

thanks for stopping by and for the great linky party.. :)
Love
Hani

http://www.craftionary.blogspot.com

 
At May 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anne Maskell said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a lovely comment. I'm following you now, and I've linked up to your party. Thanks for the invite!

 
At May 12, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for the invite! I am now following your blog :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home