This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wow, I can't believe it's already Wednesday, and our 8th link party! As most of you know--life as we know it has been beyond busy for us, and we appreciate and thank all of you for being so patient. I had planned to do a number of post already this month, and have not had the time or energy as of yet! I will apologize in advance if I did not get to visit everyone's projects that linked up last week, and will also apologize if I don't get to visit everyone who links up this week! 


Like always, we love seeing everyone's creations! Please don't hesitate to post your latest and greatest craft projects, and please remember this is crafts only. If you want to post your recipes go to Katie's Cucina for that! I aka Mrs. Woodsy also runs a cooking blog and each Friday host a link party! 

Rules for the link party:

-Please make sure your following me (I'll follow you back as long as you leave me a comment telling me that your a new follower)!
-PLEASE display our party button either on your home page or on your post. 
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes--go to Katie's Cucina for that!)
-No advertising please (that means etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives me the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

6 Comments:

At December 8, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger kate said...

thanks for hosting Katie!!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Anne said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party!!!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! Happy Holidays!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

Hey there. Just thought I'd pop in and see what's linking up. Hope you're doing well!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Stef said...

I just linked up my Snowman Pop Ornaments & I am a new follower :) Thanks for hosting!!
Stef
www.itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous ☞ ⒶⓃⓃⒺ ☜ said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home