This page has moved to a new address.

{Sneak Peak} Happy Hauntings Cartridge Frame

Sew Woodsy: {Sneak Peak} Happy Hauntings Cartridge Frame

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{Sneak Peak} Happy Hauntings Cartridge Frame

Here is a sneak peak of my first mini Halloween project I did using the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge. I was so excited when it arrived in the mail the other week that I needed to make something ASAP! This Halloween cartridge is packed with all sorts of cool features; from creepy lettering, to 3-D features-- it has it all! I made a very small 2.5 inch magnetic frame. The instructions on how to create this frame were very easy (and provided at the front of the flip book). I can't wait to make larger frames to give to family and friends! This cartridge retails for $69.99 on provo craft's website, but I won it on ebay for $36 including shipping (which is about the going rate for all online craft stores).

Here is more information on the cartridge via the Provo Craft website: "Create the perfect spooky atmosphere this Halloween! The Happy Hauntings cartridge is overflowing with iconic Halloween images: classic monsters, cats, bats, headstones, jack-o-lanterns, and more. You will absolutely love the phrases, fonts, and 3D images including coffins, headstones, and even a haunted house!

This cartridge includes: Layer 1, Layer 2, Phrase, Spooky Font, Vampire Font, and Vampire Shadow creative features."


Stay tuned for more cool projects from this awesome cartridge! 


Linked to: 








Anything Halloween Party ButtonShow and Tell Green

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At September 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is too cute!!! I love it! Looks like you're going to have fun decorating for Halloween this year. :)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Terrell said...

Way waaay cute! You're so creative! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to link your wonderful creations up at my weekly party, Fabulous Friday Finds, every Friday! Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

 
At September 8, 2010 at 1:12 PM , Blogger La-Dee-da crafter said...

This is so cute and I love the doggie. I have one just like her/him.....so cute!!!!
creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com

 
At September 8, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Blogger . said...

Super cute!! I love Halloween!! And your dog is pretty darned cute too! :)

 
At September 10, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

This is so cute. I need a Cricut! Look at all the projects I'm missing out on because I don't have one. WTG scoring that cartridge on ebay. Thanks for linking up.

And...oops! Can you come re-link because I resized those tiny little thumbnails and they are all blurry now. Sorry.
p.s. love your header

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Terrell said...

Way waaay cute! You're so creative! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to link your wonderful creations up at my weekly party, Fabulous Friday Finds, every Friday! Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home