This page has moved to a new address.

R+M Maternity Photo Shoot

Sew Woodsy: R+M Maternity Photo Shoot

Monday, August 16, 2010

R+M Maternity Photo Shoot

I had the privilege to photograph one of my really good friends, Rebekah and her husband, Michael. She wanted to have some photo's of her being pregnant, but didn't want to spend the extra money on a photographer. So I volunteered to take some photo's of them. This was my first photo shoot and I'm sure it won't be my last. Rebekah and Michael now have some awesome photo's, and I gained tons of experience while photographing them for an hour during the middle of the day (I know for next time to not photograph during the middle of the day)!

I had so many pictures I wanted to touch up, and wanted to turn the photo's around in less than a week. I used a very easy to use and free site called; Picasa. If your new to photo editing or want a "quick fix" I highly recommend this site. I also use Adobe Photoshop CS2 when I'm not using Picasa. I like picasa mainly because you can store loads of pictures and create albums allowing you to access them any where at any given time.

Here are a few pictures from R+M's photo shoot last month!


*my favorite from the day*





*I love the "1970's" look this picture has. One of the cool features of Picasa. 

cinema view of the soon to be birthed; Carly! 


I'm happy to announce that Rebekah delivered a healthy baby girl on Sunday, August 16th! I can't wait to meet baby Carly and take more photo's for her parents!!

Featured on: Craftgawker

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I love the door shot. Sort of symbolizes the fact that they are bringing their two lives together. Oh and of course the baby block picture is adorable.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Kristin said...

I love the door shot. Sort of symbolizes the fact that they are bringing their two lives together. Oh and of course the baby block picture is adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home