This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party} & Features

Happy Wednesday! Wow, we had 102 entries during last week's link party. We finally broke 100 and I couldn't be happier (ask Mr. Woodsy and he would brag but have no idea what he is really bragging about)! At the same time, though, it's making it more difficult for me *and at times us* to pick! I'm happy to announce that Linky Tools (who we use to host these lovely parties each week) has undergone some major upgrades, and will now have some new features which also includes analytics. That's right. I'll get to see how many clicks each post had that linked up to our parties. I'm kind of a nerd like that and I'm always interested to see the "big picture" and numbers. I'm hoping that I can start implementing a "readers choice" pick via the analytics.


In any event we have been working on a few home improvement projects as you saw on Monday, and I've been working on a few craft projects that I'll get to share with you in the coming weeks! In any event, here are a few of our favorite projects linked up from last week! If you were one of the lucky 5 please make sure you grab a featured button and display it proudly on your blog! Make sure you stop by our Facebook page because we've started highlighting a few of the featured projects on there too! 


From Pallet... to Bookshelves! from Little Lucy Lu
How awesome are these shelves? Can I make these even if I don't have kids?

Glitter Shoes form Suburbs Mama
I love all the shoe refashions. I never thought to add additional glitter to Modge Podge to "glitterfy" some shoes! I love this idea! 

Crayon Monograms from Creative Mommas
These ladies are always making amazing stuff! Although I don't have a teacher to make this for I can see this as a cool gift for a child's birthday gift!

Shutter and Pallet Wood Creation from Follow Your Heart WoodWorking
As soon as I saw this I fell in love with it, and then I showed Mr. Woodsy and not only did he fall in love with this project but he fell in love with all the Bessey clamps they own! lol. 

Framed Thread Holder Tutorial from Grey Luster Girl
As soon as I saw this I was tempted to throw away my generic JoAnn's bought thread rack and make one of these (although I'm still thinking about doing this). It's amazing!



Rules for the link party:
-Please make sure you're following us !
-PLEASE display our party button somewhere on your blog.
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes!)
-No advertising please (that means Etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At June 8, 2011 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Dacia said...

Thanks so much for the feature of my crayon monograms. They were so fun to make with my kiddos! Love your linky party!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 2:33 AM , Blogger Nicole Maki said...

Thanks so much for hosting this link party.

Love that thread holder you featured.

 
At June 8, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Simply Sara said...

I linked up!!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pallet wood cupboard with the shutter door! I linked up again with some trays I made.

 
At June 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Lisa {grey luster girl} said...

Thank you for featuring my thread board. I am glad you liked it!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Hello! I linked up my Scrabble Tiles... I love all the projects! So many great ideas! :) Thank you for including me!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Maggie Massey said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the invite & for hosting! I'm your newest follower & I love your blog!!!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Jen at A Heart Full of Love said...

Thanks for visiting visiting A Heart Full of Love and inviting me to take part in your link party! I am a new follower. Have a good week!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger melissa@5foot12 creations said...

thanks for hosting! i LOVE your blog...newest follower! happy wednesday!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting another fab linky!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Blogger ~Iffy~ @ StayAtHomeNation said...

Wonderful party! Thanks for hosting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home