This page has moved to a new address.

Guest Blogging today at Southern Lovely

Sew Woodsy: Guest Blogging today at Southern Lovely

Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest Blogging today at Southern Lovely





I'm over at Southern Lovely today taking part in the "What I Know" series. I'm talking about sewing. Lord knows I'm not a pro by any stretch of the imagination. Most of the times I still feel like a novice. I've shared some simple tips for the beginner sewer along with some easy beginner projects that anyone can create! 

I hope you'll join me over at Southern Lovely. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi! I came over to your blog from Southern Lovely. I am a new-ish at sewing, so I think I will really enjoy your blog! I am your newest follower!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home