This page has moved to a new address.

{Bowdabra Design Team} Fall Harvest Wreath

Sew Woodsy: {Bowdabra Design Team} Fall Harvest Wreath

Friday, September 9, 2011

{Bowdabra Design Team} Fall Harvest Wreath

Happy Friday! I'm on the Bowdabra Blog today for the third Friday in a row showcasing my lovely Fall Harvest Wreath. My mother in-law graciously gave use this wreath a few years ago. She always stored the wreath in a box each year until the Fall months where she hung it on her door. 

We keep the same tradition going, and to be honest it still looks new! 
I've always felt though that it needed a little extra pizzaz. 
After adding the bow I'm in love with my wreath once again!

Honestly, isn't this like the most perfect bow you've ever seen? I must say so myself. That's why I love the Bowdabra. It's super easy to use and anyone can make amazing bows. Trust me I would never be able to make a bow this pretty (or easily) if I didn't own a Bowdabra. 

Has everyone else started decorating or crafting for fall? 



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous Kyron Arambula said...

That's a gorgeous wreath - AND BOW!! Love the bowdabra and I'm not crafty at all, despite my desire to be but my bowdabra makes me look like a pro!!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

What a beautiful wreath! The bow is just perfect with it! Fabulous job!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

I think I will take that for my Front Door!!! That is just Stunning!! All of the elements are arranged so uniquely! The Bow is gorgeous too!!

Huggs, Nancy

 
At September 12, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Tanya said...

I love wreaths that you can pull out year after year and they still look brand new :)

 
At September 13, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that wreath is lots of fall-yumminess! And I'll have to look into this bowdabra thingy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home