This page has moved to a new address.

Carly's here! {photo shoot}

Sew Woodsy: Carly's here! {photo shoot}

Monday, September 6, 2010

Carly's here! {photo shoot}

After 9 months (and three week's) of impatiently waiting to meet Rebekah & Michael's latest addition; I finally had the chance to meet little Miss Caroline Rose (aka Carly)! A few month's ago I had the chance to photograph Rebekah & Michael prior to Rebekah delivering Carly. Here are a few photo's from my visit with them last Friday.

"Princess Carly"


"The happy family"


"teeny tiny toe's" 


"Parent's view"


"Daddy's little girl" 

As seen on: CraftGawker

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 6, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger LBT said...

Oh my gosh...LOVE LOVE LOVE...holding back super happy tears at such beautiful sights!!! Welcome Miss Carly Rose - you are a Joy & a Blessing!!! Fantastic photos Katie, well done!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Katie said...

awe thanks! I know--it was so awesome to finally get to meet this tiny little miracle! I held her for almost an hour--she just snuggled right in my arms! So precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home