This page has moved to a new address.

Guest Blogging today at Simply Kelly Designs

Sew Woodsy: Guest Blogging today at Simply Kelly Designs

Monday, September 19, 2011

Guest Blogging today at Simply Kelly Designs

When my friend, Kelly, (a craft blogger friend in real life) asked me to do a guest post for her I couldn't refuse the opportunity! She has an awesome digital scrapbooking blog and gives amazing tutorials both in the written form and most recently video! I've always wanted to digitally scrapbook as in making my own layouts, but have never found the time or energy too. One of these day's Kelly is going to show me a thing or two, and I'm sure get me hooked! 

Although I've expressed my love for card making on my blog I've never actually written about my experience. Whether you have a die-cutting machine or not you can still achieve amazing home made cards for a fraction of the cost. 

If you like to make cards or have never made cards and want to know what it takes than I encourage you to visit Kelly's blog and read about my card making adventures. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home