This page has moved to a new address.

Features from Last Week's Link Party

Sew Woodsy: Features from Last Week's Link Party

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Features from Last Week's Link Party

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I'm so happy to see that there are more and more amazing Halloween projects out there and of course the usual amazing non-Halloween projects. I'm happy to report that most of our Halloween bins are down and our garage officially looks like Halloween through up in it. I refuse to bring all the bins inside the house last year. I think that's where we went wrong and why are house felt like a disaster zone for 3 months! I'm slowly starting to decorate and work on projects. I have some pretty cool Halloween projects that will be featured on Ucreate, Dollar Store Crafts, A Brooklyn Limestone, and Blissful & Domestic all in the coming weeks! Along with my usual Bowdabra Blog contributions! 

I'm also excited to announce that our new blog design (and migration) is almost complete. Get ready for a brand new look and feel in the coming week. 

In the mean time here are our top 5 features from last week, and our Reader's Choice feature! If this is your first time being featured please grab a featured button, and display it proudly on your blog! 

Pillow Talk from Salvage Savvy
This pillow instantly caught my eye. I want to make a similar pillow for our master bedroom makeover project. I love the colors and the simplicity of it. It looks like it belongs in the Vera collection! Great job!

Potion Bottles from Polish The Stars
You guys know we are suckers for Halloween. I'm loving these potion bottles!!! I need to make (even) more this year... I see this technique in my future. What about you guys? Anyone making potion bottles. Please share with us! 

A Princess and Her Shoes from Crafty Mischief
How adorable are these shoes? Would you have guessed that the zebra pattern is duct tape? Yep, that's right... a patterned duct tape. AWESOME! I'm ready to go cover my own shoes! Stop by Brittany's blog and welcome her to blog land. She just started blogging last month and has some pretty cool projects! 

Ummm... how awesome are these pumpkins? I would have never of guessed these were the same cheap styrofoam pumpkins I saw the other week at the dollar store. For a few dollars you can have amazing pumpkins! Love it! 

A Furniture Redo from Lovely etc. 
I'm loving this furniture redo. This poor beat up cabinet looked like it had no chance... after some minor repairs and fresh coats of paint Carrie turned it into an amazing piece of furniture! Now the big question is do you like this with or without the detailed door? Head over to her blog and tell her your thoughts!

Reader's Choice: 

1st Halloween Printable from Simply Crafty
Simply Crafty Halloween Printable by Simply Crafty
I'm loving Kristie's first Halloween printable and so is the rest of the blogging world! I can see this printable replacing a photo and framed in our entry way or even using some mod podge and placing this on an inexpensive canvas. Thanks for making an awesome printable to share! 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pumpkins!!! Your parties are awesome! Thanks for hosting.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 3:56 AM , Blogger Crafty Mischief said...

Thank you for featuring my duct tape shoes! And, thank you for hosting! It's always fun to see all the crafty ideas!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my potion bottles! How is the switch to wordpress going? I have thought about doing it myself but it makes me nervous. I would love to hear about your experience with it though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home