This page has moved to a new address.

Badges are finally here!

Sew Woodsy: Badges are finally here!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Badges are finally here!

I'm very excited to finally have a few badges for our blog! 

With doing so we are also going to start a link party on Wednesday's... Whats Up Wednesdays... A day where we can all check in and show off our latest and greatest projects! As of right now I'll keep the link party open for 2 days, but as it grows it might only stay open for one day. On Friday's I'll feature a few of my favorite projects for the link party. I'm working on some cool giveaways and have a pretty cool one for our first link party... tomorrow! 

Make sure you come back tomorrow to link up your favorite projects you've made & tell all your crafty pals about this new and exciting link party!









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home